- Air-Cooled, Water-Cooled, Evaporative Condensing and Split Systems
- Scroll, Screw and Oil-Free Magnetic Bearing compressor options
- Integrated pumping systems with constant or variable speed drives and controls to support variable primary systems
- Strainers serviceable while system is operational
- Heat recovery and simultaneous heating and cooling available in both water-cooled and the air-cooled models
- Free cooling options
- Several low sound options available to meet specific jobsite requirements
Industrial Process Chillers:
- Arctic manufactures a wide variety of standard designs as well as custom chiller solutions for our clients. Arctic’s diverse capabilities can fulfill virtually any request. Machine cooling, low-temp, pharmaceuticals, explosion proof, chemical processing, high power equipment cooling, medical systems and laboratories.
Critical Process Chillers:
- Manufacturing processes, server rooms, hospitals, laboratory systems that require precise and reliable cooling within a few degrees and at constant pressure are available. Redundancy and automatic fail-over in operation and controls are available. Shown is a high power transmission line cooling system that assures the Seattle city core receives adequate power and saves the utility by cooling thermal fluids flowing with underground power lines, increasing the amount of power the lines can handle, eliminating the need for another sub-station.