Beaumont Royal Oak Breaks Ground on New High-tech Emergency Center
Beaumont Royal Oak’s new Emergency Center is currently under construction to double the size of the current 70,000 sq. ft. facility to 125,300 sq. ft. and feature 125 private rooms.
Griffin is providing Ventrol custom air-handling systems.
Technology in the new Emergency Center will include:
- Ability to monitor patients in every room with devices that can send results to medical staff in a fast, efficient manner
- Noninvasive heart monitoring and testing equipment to evaluate heart and trauma patients quickly
- Ability to communicate information, such as images and lab results, to caregivers throughout the hospital and physician offices via a secure instant messaging computer system
- Handheld devices for all caregivers with all patient information readily accessible to facilitate patient care
- Digital imaging, providing immediate imaging test results
- An MRI machine in the Emergency Center to expedite patient imaging
Click here to read more on the project.