Carrier Commercial & Applied Products Overview
Carrier provides the industries with the broadest range of market leading products that condition interior environments of commercial, medical, government and public buildings. Carrier Commercial Systems yield the latest technological advances in electronic controls and air management for individualized temperature and comfort selections. The result: quiet, smooth operation and the highest possible efficiency under all operating conditions.
Carrier and Griffin serve the commercial markets with comprehensive end-to-end system solutions that deliver peace of mind and higher quality of life. Our pioneering work in electronics and software has led to intelligent systems that integrate and manage a building's HVAC system more easily, efficiently, and reliably than ever before.
When you are looking for a packaged solution that you can depend on from a mechanical equipment, installation and service point of view, then the Griffin and Carrier team is your answer.
Carrier Products supported:
- Centrifugal Chillers to 10,00 tons Variable Speed Screw Chillers to 550 tons
- Air-cooled Chillers to 500 tons
- Absorption Chillers to 1,300 tons
- Air & Water-Cooled Condensers &
- Condensing Units to 200 tons
- Self-Contained Water-Cooled &
- Packaged Rooftop Units up to 150 tons
- Modular Air Handling Units to 60,000 CFM
- Console, Vertical & Horizontal Std and Geo Heat Pumps Fan Coil Units, Terminal Units,
- Unit Ventilators, Chilled Beams
- Rooftop Units / Gas-Heating/Electric-Cooling to 105 tons
Contact us to request a quotation for your project or to have a pre-purchase discussion of your needs.
Carrier Commercial & Applied Products - Griffin is proud to represent Carrier in the following counties of Southeast Michigan: Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Genesee, Lenawee, Lapeer, Livingston, Monroe, St. Clair, and Washtenaw. Also see Northern Ohio Territory.